Elbilsvårkänslor i luften

Fick min bil i September och hann med lite varmare temperaturer i ca en månad. Sedan har vintern tagit vid med mycket förvärmning och kortare räckvidd. Nu går vi mot min första vår med elbil och en go känsla när räckvidd förbättras och laddningen i genomsnitt blir snabbare. Ett roligt exempel var i veckan Stockholm - Göteborg med 1 stopp istället för två splash n dash. :grinning:. Nu ser vi fram emot ännu varmare o ljusare tider.

1 gillning

Håller med dig fullständigt! Idag på väg till jobbet så höll jag nästan WLTP :slight_smile:

Jag blir lika snopen efter varje vinter… När våren kommer får man dra ner på kaffet, annars blir ju blåsan som styr stoppen. :slight_smile:

1 gillning

Ser verkligen fram emot att möta våren (som redan är här på Österlen) i ID.BUZZ var igår hos @biilanpassning och gjorde dom sista justeringarna så i nästa vecka byter vi ID.3 mot ID.BUZZ då ska den folieras och få en uppsättning nya fälgar sen är den klar att möta vårvägarna

6 gillningar

När dubbdäcken byts till sommardäck och tystnaden blir än mer påtaglig. :smiley:

Förlåt att jag tvivlade :grin:
I’m thinking of replacing my Tesla with ICE car and have some questions:

1. ICE cars cannot refuel while you sleep. How often do you have to refill elsewhere? Will there be a solution for re-fuelling at home by 2030?
  2. How often will I need to service? The salesman mentioned engine oil, timing belts and a box with gears in it. What is that? How much will this service cost - and what happens to the old oil?
  3. Apparently these ICE cars stop on the brakes alone - so how long will they last compared to my Tesla which lasts over 500000 kilometres.
  4. In a petrol or diesel car, do I get fuel back when I slow down or drive downhill?
  5. The car I test drove seemed to have a delay from the time I pressed the accelerator until it began to accelerate. Is that normal in petrol cars?
  6. Is it true that petrol & diesel is so flammable that you can only buy it at a special filling station, and not anywhere like hotels, car parks, home, work, holiday parks?
  7. I understand the main ingredient in petrol is oil. Is it true that the extraction and refining of oil causes environmental problems as well as conflicts and major wars that over the last 100 years have cost millions of lives?
  8. I have also been told that you have to transport oil all over the world to turn into petrol or diesel, and these ships have in the past damaged the environment by leaking the oil. Is that true?
  9. I have been told that these ICE engines make a noise when you start them - so early starts can wake people up, and driving a lot of ICE cars makes towns noise polluted?
  10. Is it true people can steal the fuel from your tank?
    If I can get all of the above answered and it turns out there are no downsides to owning a ICE car, I may have to consider buying one.

För mig som går från mjuka friktionsdäck till hårda sommardäck blir det tvärt om mer buller sommartid. :laughing: Men jisses vad jag längtar efter grusfria gator.

1 gillning

Vem är den här vår ni pratar om? Kan ni be honom ringa mig, skulle gärna också träffa han?

4 gillningar

Alltid lika härligt att möta våren som elbilist! :slight_smile:

2 gillningar